Hi everyone! My name is Nectarios Economakis. I am happy you are here!
A bit about me:
- My parents are Greek immigrants, I grew up in Montreal
- I’m an avid mountain biker, skier and Brazilian jiu jitsu practitioner
- I’ve worked in technology for the past 20 years and passionate about founders/entrepreneurship / people making a dent in the world
- Opened the Google Montreal sales office
- Co-founded a boutique management consulting doing corporate strategy & M&A for technology and traditional clients
- Interviewed over two hundred CEOs, entrepreneurs and investors on my podcast
- Invested in 15+ startups
What I’m excited about now
- Companies focused on “Tech for Good” i.e. how technology can have a positive impact on the world
Nectarios is a strategy executive with over 20 years of experience. At PNR, Nectarios leads business transformation and strategy for clients. Prior to PNR, Nectarios was the first employee in business development at Google Montreal, helping to generate a year-over-year average growth of 50% since 2011. He participated in the growth of sales and profitability of many large corporations.
Previously, he held positions at Cesart Marketing and Media Experts where he led their search marketing teams. Nectar holds a MSc from the John Molson School of Business, where his thesis compared the effects of online advertising on consumer search behavior.