On this week’s show, we spoke with Marc-André Campagna, CEO & Co-Founder @ Oxio. Marc-André Campagna is from Baie-Comeau, Quebec and iis the CEO and co-founder of oxio. After helping his parents move and set up their internet, it sparked his interest in developing a more affordable internet provider that put Canadians’ needs first. This led him to drop out of Law School at Laval University to start Oxio along with his friend Francis Careau.
On the show, we spoke about:
- The state of the telco oligopoly in Canada
- How the lack of competition is reflected in the market
- Founding Oxio and his bold vision
- Raising his Series A from Xavier Neel, Founder of Free and Kima Ventures
- Expanding beyond Canada and using software to develop a new business model
- Building a culture of radical transparency