On this week’s show, we spoke with Philippe Beaudoin, Co-Founder & CEO @ Waverly.
Philippe is a venture scientist constantly looking for ideas that can improve society. He is the CEO and cofounder of Waverly where they’re building a discovery engine for your better self. Prior to that he co-founded Element AI and was a software engineer at Google.
On the show, we spoke about:
- The state of natural language research and AI more generally
- Launching Waverly to tackle the issue of content recommendation
- Different business models they are exploring
- Integrating Chat-GPT in their product
- Creating a multiplayer experience in the future
Subscribe | iTunes | Google Play |Spotify | YouTube | Stitcher |